Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Choice




Yes..
life is about the choice that we made
we do some times think that we made a absolute choice.. stay with it.. but when the choice is not in the way what we want.. we try to stay.. fight for it..
and make some changes.. make a new resolution so we can stay alert to the choice we had made..

but what if the choice we made is not meant for us...
thats what happen to me..
i had made a choice.. i thought that i had made a great choice for my life..
but.. i turn out not to be it...
i choose to stay in the work line for what i do now...
but i loose my life..
my social life..
and i never thought that i also loose my life..
yes..
my work cause me a great deal..
i barely sleep..
always had headache..
loose my social life...
and it cost more than you could imagine...

i tried to stay in the work that i do..
made a new resolution..
thinking about the the reward in the future...

but.. after a while..
i had to rethink all this thing all over again..
and i don't want to loose some more...

i need a sleep..
I need my social life..
after all..
I'm only a person.. a human..
and we have only 1 life..

yes... every one want to be rich.. but...
why i have to sacrifice everything when i loose everything..



after listen to new song by Kris Allen (which i fall in love with).. title..
Live Like We dying...
oh my.. that song give me a new life perception...



yes..
i have to fight foe my living.. but at the same time..
i have to live like im dying...
do thing i want to do..
enjoy life while i can..
live life like everyone else do...

so.. its time for me to decide...
i have to quit for what im doing now...
get a new job..
get a new life...



GOT TO LIVE LIKE I'M DYING...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home