Saturday, May 22, 2010

What Is Life

I went to JB recently, and i met a very dear friend of mine. A long-not-seen friend.
We have along chat and suddenly i ask him, "do you really enjoy the way you live now?".

the reason why i ask him is because, i had known him for 10 years, and he haven't really change the way he live, literally.. not very much. He is 28 years old, he still playing game card, ps2 (which i also play), stayed in small flat (which i think he can afford more than that, the never change car from the first time i knew him, the way he dress and the way he carried him self (which i think as evil as ever.. hahaha.. sorry dude)...

So he look at me and say this. "i look at life in 2 ways. One, typical life. You go to work, do your staff. get nagged, save all you need to buy things that sometimes you dunt even use it, have a boring life, get married, went home tired, do nothing except for watching tv and sleep. OR.. you can have life where you really enjoy doing it. do things that you really want to do. use your money to things that you dream to spend or do, having fun with your life, tempted, enjoy it and have friends that care for you.. and in the end.. you dunt regret living yr life... either you get married or not"...

His words really makes me think.. what i really want with my life... am i really enjoy it? am i really in to it. am i really having fun with what i do? as people who know me.. my life is really up side down.. and i'm tired of fighting with my own life.. i always think.. is it worth for fighting what i want? and embrace what coming to my life even i have to sacrifice my life and what i really want to do.

but after hearing what he said to me... i really give a thought... is this what i want? is this the life that i really choose... i haven't really give a thought about it.... but i will... i need to figure out what i really want with my life.. i have a few option.. which i'm not sure which is i really want.. to tell you the truth.. i am a bit loosing my self.. so.. right now.. i really ave to figure out what i really need in my life... about friends... about my own future.. about what i want.. about my own LIFE.....

there will come times when i have to decide.. and really fight for it....
May GOD bless us all and have our own way of life smoothly going.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home